We put Matthew in a big bed but I didn't have a bedspread for his bed. I looked around to see if there was anything cute that would match the blue wall we just painted or the green drapes and couldn't find anything that I really loved. I decided to make him one with some of Matthew's favorite soft fabric that I got on sale. It turned out better than I thought it would. I only wish I could have done a brown layer on the top and bottom like the sides but I didn't know how to do that and somehow sew the batting down.
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Matt's Bedspread
Posted by Jami at 8:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is such a cute quilt and it looks so soft, fuzzy, and warm too. You are so domestic. I want to re-do Maleah and Aubree's room, I just don't know what to do yet. Maybe I should make them quilts. How much did it cost you to make that quilt?
Wow, I'm impressed! Good job. Take advantage of your time now to do those things, because when you have a few more kids, time for sewing is non-existant.
Post a Comment