Since Matthew can crawl out of his crib anyway I decided I would set up a big boy bed for him. We just lock his door after we put him in bed and eventually he ends up back in his bed. He was a crazy sleeper in his crib and I don't think he is used to not having the bars to keep him contained. He fell off his bed a couple of times and often we find him half way on his bed.
Friday, January 2, 2009
Big Bed
Posted by Jami at 5:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It's amazing what kids can do when they're in a room by themselves. I think the funniest is when they try to undress and then dress themselves again.
He IS a crazy sleeper! That hidden camera you got for Christmas is going to be very entertaining :)
Hey Jami- I need you address...would you email it to me? dancathyanderson@hotmail.com
Thanks!
Post a Comment