BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Thanksgiving

This year for Thanksgiving we ate with a family in our ward who was kind enough to let us join them. We had a lot of fun and the food was delicious! I made my Grandma's famous rolls and I was actually pretty excited that they turned out almost as good as hers.

On our way to dinner we went to the wrong house. We knocked on the door with all our food and kids in tow and a bunch of people with their wine glasses in hand opened the door as surprised to see us and we were them. So embarrassing!

The day after Thanksgiving our good friends the Vernon's came to visit for a couple of days. It was so much fun to hang out with them. Our kids are the same ages and and played so well together.

Brinley and Brindy
Tate brushing Matthew's teeth.
Brinley 3, Brindy 3, and Tate 2
Brinley and Brindy dressed up all weekend in princess dresses and nightgowns. All girl!

1 comments:

Shelley Eggett said...

I can't believe you went to the wrong house. That's classic!!
Your rolls looked yummy, I should maybe try and attmept your recipe sometime. I've never been very successful with rolls other than Rhodes Rolls :)