Hey, such cute posts! I just signed my kids up for a gymnastics class at Paul Derda. They have only had one class already. Katie is in the 3-year-old class and Caden in the 5-year-old. They run at the same time so it is nice. Katie's teacher is a sweetheart and very good. Maybe little Brinley could join, ;-) I think they even pro rate it so you wouldn't have to pay for the first class. Let me know what you think!
2 comments:
She is so long and lean...she will be so grateful for that body when she gets older :)
Hey, such cute posts! I just signed my kids up for a gymnastics class at Paul Derda. They have only had one class already. Katie is in the 3-year-old class and Caden in the 5-year-old. They run at the same time so it is nice. Katie's teacher is a sweetheart and very good. Maybe little Brinley could join, ;-) I think they even pro rate it so you wouldn't have to pay for the first class. Let me know what you think!
Post a Comment