BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 22, 2008

What we've been up to....


Little Buddy fell asleep on the way home. We unloaded Brinley and all our goods from the bike trailer and he slept the entire time.
We got some nice ties for $1, lots of nice kids clothes for .25 cents, really cheap toys, and other random things for really cheap. I seriously cant buy kids clothes at the store anymore because I am used to getting them for a quarter!
Brinley and Matt love to help Daddy work around the house.
I am notorious for burning things. This was one of those precooked chickens that I put in the oven to keep warm. Well, I started to fix the rest of dinner and a little while later I turned the oven up to 400 degrees to make hard bread (Brinley's favorite). I smelled plastic but thought it was just the tupperware dish that got melted a couple of weeks ago. I opened the oven to put in my bread and this is what I have found.......

3 comments:

Willis Family said...

That's so great! LOL! I love garage sales too! Next summer, I need to go with you. You find all the good deals. The chicken was hilllarious! I totally burn everything too...if that makes you feel any better. A few months ago I burned cheese toast...black. I put it out on the deck and forgot it. When the snow melted...weeks later...there was my pan and the burn cheese bread (frozen to the pan). LOL! Hey, at least we try, right?:)

anderson's said...

Dan & I just got some great stuff at a garage sale. I got a bunch of cute baby stuff when we were in Utah at one! So fun, we should go together sometime!!

Shelley Eggett said...

Your Chicken story cracks me up! I feel the same way about buying clothes in the store, I just can't do it. Even Kid to Kid is expensive for me :)