BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 15, 2008

Brinley's First Day of Preschool


Brinley was so excited to get home to go to preschool. We woke up after noon and had to hurry and eat breakfast and get Brinley ready for her big day at 1:00! She looked so darling!!




This was Brinley on her second day of school. I love her going to school because she actually lets me do her hair.

6 comments:

anderson's said...

She looks darling!! I didn't know you guys were in Utah. We were there over the weekend!

Willis Family said...

Yes! I love preschool! I love the break that we both get! She looks so cute! Soo happy for you both!

Amber Lynn said...

your lil ones are so cute! just found your blog and wanted to say hi.

Jen said...

What a sweety! Wish you guys lived closer. Then we could have the kids play and we could hang out too. Miss you guys!
Jen

Cole and Mindy Smith said...

YEAH FOR PRESCHOOL! She looks SO cute, and big! Way to go Brinn!

Shelley Eggett said...

She is looking so grown up! Cute pictures