BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 15, 2008

Brinley

Brinley is getting to be such a good helper and very smart. The other day she was riding the elliptical while I was getting ready to exercise. When I was ready I told her to get off. She kept riding for a couple seconds and then looked up at me and said, "You need to say can I please have a turn."The other day Matt was poopy so Brinley went and got the wipes and a diaper and laid Matt down and changed his diaper. She was so cute and Matt held perfectly still (usually it is a nightmare to changed his diaper and it often takes two of us to hold him down). I helped her wipe and pull the tabs tight on the diaper but she did everything else! If that could only happen every time Matt needed a diaper change.

Brinley loves to ride her bike. She just learned how to use her brakes and so now every 10 seconds or so she slams on her brakes and says, "Look at those weeds Mom" or "Look at those flowers right there." She can ride pretty fast but it takes quite a while to get around the block because of the frequent stops.

Brinley also loves to make messes! This particular mess was made when I went downstairs to talk to Brian for a couple of minutes. I came upstairs to find VERY quiet children...never a good sign! Brinley had reached up on the counter grabbed a bag of miracle grow and her and Matthew were "cooking" with it. It was all over her play kitchen...in the kitchen, in the drawers, and they even got some water to "mix" it! I was so mad because 1) I was only gone a couple of minutes, 2) Brinley knows better than that 3) I was just getting ready to mix up the miracle grow to put on my garden! Little rascal!

1 comments:

Shelley Eggett said...

How could you get mad at that sweet little face?