This is Brian's new pet. It is a baby goliath bird eating trantula. It supposedly can get up to 10 inches! Yikes!
Friday, August 15, 2008
Brian's New Pet
Posted by Jami at 10:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is Brian's new pet. It is a baby goliath bird eating trantula. It supposedly can get up to 10 inches! Yikes!
Posted by Jami at 10:53 PM
3 comments:
A bird eating spider??!!! You are a really, really nice wife. A pet like that in our house would be grounds for divorce!
I agree 100% with ckw! Sorry Bri -But that would not be living in my house :) Brinley is going to grow up loving wierd animals just like Brian. I don't know how I ever lived in the same house as Brian growing up with all his snakes, lizards, and spiders.
Jami
I was wondering if you have a house phone....if so email me the number. Hope all is well, sure love you guys! It was great to see you and Brian last week.
Jen
Post a Comment