BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 16, 2007



This week was good. Brian officially started classes and really likes it. He has class every night Monday through Thursday. He is really busy but still makes time to play with the kids. Brian and Brinley have shot the "Blow Gunner" pretty much everyday this week for at least 20 minutes. Brinley can hit targets and she can blow the darts hard enough that they stick in a cardboard box. Brinley says" Do the blow gunner actually." When I took their picture for the blog she said "Oh that's darling."



The ward is great out here. Everyone is so nice. Last Friday we went to a BBQ and found some people that qualify to be our friends.....they play Settlers, watch 24, and stay up late!!! Ha Ha! It was really a fun night. We had blast and learned an awesome game to play at the cabin.


Also, this week I made drapes for the kids rooms. I forgot to take a picture of Matt's before he went to bed but here is a picture of Brinley's drapes. The fabric has embroidered flowers with little sparkly things sewn in the fabric.


2 comments:

Shelley Eggett said...

Jami- Those drapes are super cute. I wish I knew how to do stuff like that all on my own. One day maybe I'll learn.

Willis Family said...

ha! ha! I love it! I am wondering who these friends are? Did they by chance have you over for another bbcue and settlers today? It's always fun. Sorry about the noise level today...adding one more girl makes all the difference:). By the way, I love your blog!!!