Hi Jami and Family!! This blog is great, and a good idea... I think I might need to start one. I love the pictures, looks like you guys are doing good.
I just need to let everyone know, Shelley included, that this is my third time doing yard work and we have only been here a month! Having your own house (single family) helps you feel a little more ownership and more motivated to do little projects.
Thanks all for commenting. It is fun to know people are reading and enjoying this little blog (who in the world ever came up with that name?)
4 comments:
Hi Jami and Family!!
This blog is great, and a good idea... I think I might need to start one. I love the pictures, looks like you guys are doing good.
Take care XO!!
Elisabeth and Family
I just need to let everyone know, Shelley included, that this is my third time doing yard work and we have only been here a month! Having your own house (single family) helps you feel a little more ownership and more motivated to do little projects.
Thanks all for commenting. It is fun to know people are reading and enjoying this little blog (who in the world ever came up with that name?)
Brian
Bri- It's kind of fun to do yardwork huh?
Brinley you are growing up so fast, I'm proud of you for being such a big girl and not using binky's anymore!!!!
Now if we can just get Aubree off the thumb :) :)
Post a Comment