I gave up managing 14 units on August 15. It has been one if the best decisions of my life! I do not have the weight of providing housing for 14 families on my shoulders. I admit that I am not good at boundaries and I feel bad for people and help out at the expense of my sanity or time. I would allow people to pay late once because I felt bad but then it would turn into every month. The new management company is incredible. They are kinda small right now which I like. I also get along really well with both guys and I enjoy their personalities. The transition has been great. I feel bad for them because we have a couple vacancies and a flood restoration to deal with. I have still spent a lot of time with the transition and flood but I haven't had the anxiety with making sure tenants needs are met. I love it!!!! I love being emotionally present with my kids. I can tell a difference in their behavior in just this past week or so. I don't know why I didn't do this sooner. I just feel so free so light so present!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment