BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Ankle

Now that I can walk I feel like I should be able to do everything again but its just not happening. I kinda liked the simple life. I don't miss not being able to walk. I love and I mean I LOVE being able to walk. It's seriously amazing. I also love holding Macie. It's so easy to walk upstairs and grab her out of the crib. I will never take that for granted again! I can walk but my ankle is still very tight and sometimes painful. I make improvements everyday but want to see things improve faster. :) I have to be ready for Havasu in 6 weeks.

These are my Grandma's hiking boots that she bought for when the saints walked to Missouri. I guess she figured she is too old now and wont be walking even if that time comes. I think they have great ankle support. :)

0 comments: