Everyone around here was ready for school to start. I am not too excited about going to the school 3 times a day or waking up at 6:45am but the structure and learning are good for us all. Matthew started Kindergarten. He is in afternoon and has 27 kids in his class...7 of which or friends from church. He got Mrs Lenz which we are both super excited about. Brinley is now in 2nd grade and got Mrs. Coronado which I am really excited about. She is an organized structured teacher and I think Brinley will thrive in that environment. School is not long enough for Brinley. She loves it!
When Matthew did his assessment on Monday there was a little girl in his group named Jade. After the assessment she played at the same park we did and Matthew pointed her out to me. Well, since then it has been Jade non-stop. I think this might be Matthew's first little crush, except for maybe Brooklyn. But I told him he couldn't marry his cousin so they decided to just be best friends. He is so cute and growing up too fast! I am just glad he likes girls...you never know these days!
2 comments:
So cute. I love the first day of school and I miss you!
I miss you guys! They look so cute on their first day.
Post a Comment