BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 7, 2010

Time to lower the crib...


5 comments:

mjnetty said...

She's getting so big! I want to hear about your visit from dad. Email me.

Anonymous said...

Hey - how come you aren't using the crib I gave you? That is one sad baby face... :)

Jami said...

Oh we sold it.... Just Kidding!! Yours is all set up in Brinley's room. Bedtime/naptime hasn't worked out to put her in it. She doesn't sleep with Brinley there. We will sometimes put her in there when we go to bed or when we want to watch star wars in our room!

Anonymous said...

You are SO funny... although since we gave it to you, I guess you are free to do whatever with it! I am glad that you have some options of where to put Addy - she's probably a little young for Star Wars...

Amber said...

Jami your kids are darling! It's so fun to read your blog! I can't believe you had all those animals. You are adventurous :-)