I went to my blog for the first time in awhile and thought it was time to not have the stupid snake story be the first post to read! So.....
Friday night we were at a reception and I gave her a long mint chocolate thing in a wrapper to play with while we were getting food. Next thing I know she has chocolate all over her face, hands and jammies!
Today in church I had her on my lap and I was feeding her tiny pieces of bread and I turned my head for literally 1 second and the next thing I see is a big piece of bread in her hand and more in her mouth. When did she get that??
One more story...she was in her saucer in the kitchen when I realized she was being really quiet. I looked over to see her chewing on paper that she had reached out and grabbed from the garbage can! I have forgotten about the whole baby proofing thing!
We call Addi the "Grabber Girl" because she is constantly trying to grab something! In the picture above she is having a photo shoot with Brinley as the photographer. She gets held A LOT by Brinley. I will often have to tell Brinley to just leave her alone and let her play! Lately she has been a momma's girl and cries when I leave the room. Her first tooth broke through today so hopefully she will be more friendly.
These two keep my hopping! We were working in the yard on Saturday and they made mud and decided to paint themselves.They are so creative and cute playing together.
Matthew has especially been keeping me busy. The other day he clogged the toilet and then decided to take care of it himself during the time I was teaching preschool, dumped out the hermit crab food all over his room and poured water on the leap pad.
Matthew was also really sick (he has had croup 5 times in the last year) so it was nice to see him taking a nap with Dad. Naps are a rare occasion for him these days.
He wanted to sleep on the floor??
He is my little sugar shark. We are trying to emphasize being a healthy boy and he had done really good at not stealing marshmallows from the cupboard, running to his room, locking himself in his room, jumping in bed, covering himself and downing a handful of treats!! The popsicle holder is from Grandma K's garage sale pile....one man's junk is another man's treasure!! :)
And I quote, "Hers gonna rip my face off!"
Miss Brinley is getting so big! She is really taking off with her letters and writing skills. She loves preschool! She is so smart and so helpful. She is a great eater...she will sometimes eat as much or more than me for dinner! She is also a collector. I remember when she was a little girl she was push her little push toy around and collect rocks from Grandma McDonald's house. She still collects the most random stuff....rocks, leafs, cut outs from preschool, receipts, old papers...etc. She will find something she wants to save and then will ask me for a ziplock bag. I joked about getting her a box of ziplocks for her birthday. She is so cute!
For a G.N.O. my Mom treated the girls to a pedicure and Brinley got to come and get her nails painted. She has been giving pedicures ever since and we LOVE it!
That is what's up with us!
2 comments:
It's about time for an update. Cute pictures and stories, I feel like we haven't talked forever. We need to start an ongoing e-mail again like we used to do.
Such cuties!
Post a Comment