BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

More Free Days

We love taking advantage of all the free days they have here in Denver. We went to the Museum of Nature and Science and had a good time. I wished I would have brought the stroller though because it was really quite big with a lot of walking right in the middle of nap time!! My favorite part was seeing the animals. I didn't realize how big a walrus actually was...it was seriously bigger than the bears.

Miss Brinley taking a granola bar break.
Me and Brian. I have to add a one or two of us since this is going to be our "family" scrapbook....not just the kids scrapbook.

Brinley and Daddy.
Matthew and Daddy.
Matthew just wanted to be held or on Daddy's shoulders the whole time.
Brinley helping Matt get a drink.....so cute!
Me and Brinley by the walrus.

0 comments: