BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Some New Pictures....

Here is my little cowboy. He loves to do whatever his big sister is doing.

Here is my little cowgirl. She thought she was pretty cool in those boots!

Brinley loves to do what Dad is doing (eating a spaghetti stick and leaning against the counter).

Matthew is such a fun little guy.

Brinley has always loved order (except for her room...its a disaster). She loves to line things up in perfect order. She makes us laugh!

2 comments:

Shelley Eggett said...

Ha Ha!!! Those Spaghetti sticks bring back so many memories. I haven't done that in years. I used to love those. Maybe I'll have to try it again, and introduce it to my kids. I wonder if they'll eat it. Does Brinley really eat it?

Cole and Mindy Smith said...

Oh- Brian is in shorts and a t-shirt! I am SO excited for warmth! I LOVE the pictures! The cowboy boots are the best! And Brinn is a girl after my own heart! She loves to line things up too! Way to go Brinley!